Sunday, March 8, 2009

it's been a year. now what?

it has been a year since i started this blog. some things changed. i turned a year older, lost a few thousand strands of hair, added a pound or so of mass in the middle, raised my BP (170/100 the last time i checked!), failed a few students, passed a few hundred of them, got a new ride, and the list goes on.
some things did not change. i still smoke. i still teach. i'm still cheerful (most of the time) and grumpy at times.
now what?
i want to do something new. whatever it is, i don't know yet. it has to be something i haven't done before. it has to be done before i lose the energy and the will.

3 comments:

  1. Sir, belated!

    My gratitude to the grades you have given me for the last two terms. You may say it's hard-earned but still (I know) considerations work. :D

    I used doing lab reports the Sir-Jimenez way. Then this term offered me another chance to explore my capabilities.

    (I hope I am not one of the few students who were luckily to repeat the experience.)

    I would like to query when can we know the results of quiz 2, so that we can't repeat the same mistake/s we committed.

    Thanks. God bless and more power :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bossing thanks s grade..... 2.00 ayos un, nxt term sir. sana kau prof. namin s p6 4... sir. post nyo nmn sched nyo d2 s blog. pg kukuha kau ng p6 4. kau gus2 nmin n prof. lupit nyo mg2ro eh.. cge sir. tnx... see nxt term..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir, try photography. it seems that everybody's hooked to it. :)

    ReplyDelete